In enterprise registration sector, INLAW provides these services:
- Enterprise establishment (Limited liability company, Joint stock company, Partnerships, Private enterprise.
- Changing the enterprise registration content: name of the enterprise, Address of the enterprise’s headquarter, business lines, charter capital, shareholders/ Capital contributing members/The enterprise’s owner
- Enterprise’s total division, partial division, corporate amalgamation and acquisition.
- Transfering type of enterprise
- Dissolution of enterprise
- Activities content settlement and changing, activities termination of branches, representative office and business location.
STEP 1: RECEIVING THE SERVICE REQUIREMENT
INLAW’s lawyer contacts, communicates with the client to understand their requirement and get information, related document.
STEP 2: LEGAL CONSULTANCY
INLAW’s lawyer consult about:
- Type of enterprise
- Name of enterprise
- Line of business
- Charter capital
- Decentralization in enterprise
- Enterpise settlement agreement.
- Enterprise registration procedure
STEP 3: SIGNING THE SERVICE AGREEMENT
INLAW and the client sign a legal service agreement after agreeing with working scope, duration and service charge.
STEP 4: IMPLEMENTING
INLAW’s lawyer performs work that are unified in legal service agreement, comprise:
- Preparing legal document
- Representing clients to submit the document at the license authorities.
- Following the processing of document resolution.
- Presenting and supplementing the document for the license authorities when having requirement
- Receiving the license business and handing over it to the client.
STEP 5: LIQUIDATING SERVICE AGREEMENT
INLAW and the client perform liquidation procedure for legal service agreement and completely pay the service charge
OPTIMAL SOLUTION – COST SAVING are the criteria to evaluate the quality of our business license service.