According to the report of The Ministry of Planning and Investment (August 2014), there are currently 386 conditional business sectors with 642 different kinds of business licences.
Any enterprise, from its establishment, operation to even termination, needs different corresponding business licences.
The application for these kinds of business licences is sometimes difficult to enterprises, due to:
- Waste of time and effort caused by the longstanding stagnancy of administrative procedures.
- So many kind of different business licenses.
- Many different licensing authorities.
- Complicated, inconsistent processes and procedures.
- Contradiction between legislation and applying legislation.
- The regular change of legislation
Having a deep understanding on the above-mentioned difficulties, INLAW provides a business license service package for the client with particular works as follows:
- Consulting about the condition, process, procedure of business license application.
- Preparing documents for business license application.
- Representing for the client to submitt documents at licensing authorities.
- Following the process of handling documents.
- Explaning, adding documents as requirement of licensing authorities
- Receiving the business license and delivering it to the client.
We provide business license service in these sectors:
- Foreign Investment: from foreign countries to Viet Nam and vice versa
- Enterprise registration: establishment, amendment, dissolution,…
- Intellectual property rights: patents, trade marks, business names, industrial designs,…, copyrights, rights to plant varieties.
- Labour: work permit, labour export, internship to enhance skills,…
- Education: establishment license, operation of educational institution, associated training,..
Legal service fees shall be calculated based on: the kind of license, the level of complexity, the scope of service and consuming time in implementation.
OPTIMAL SOLUTION – COST SAVING is the criteria in evaluation on the quality of our business license service.