In education sector, INLAW provides these services:
- Settlement and activities license of the foreign languages and computing center.
- Settlement and activities license of preschool
- Settlement and activities license of high school
- Settlement and activities license of vocational school
- Settlement and activities license of the college
- Settlement and activities license of the university
STEP 1: RECEIVING THE SERVICE REQUIREMENT
INLAW’s lawyer contacts, communicates with the client to understand their requirement and get information, related document
STEP 2: LEGAL CONSULTANCY
INLAW’s lawyer consult about:
- Licensing condition
- Licensing document and procedure
- Another regulations of relevant legislation with required service.
STEP3: SIGNING THE SERVICE AGREEMENT
INLAW and the client sign a legal service agreement after agreeing with working scope, duration and service charge.
STEP 4: IMPLEMENTING
INLAW’s lawyer performs work that are unified in legal service agreement, comprise:
- Preparing legal document
- Representing clients to submit the document.
- Following the processing of document resolution.
- Presenting and supplementing the document for the license authorities when having requirement
- Receiving the license business and handing over it to the client.
STEP 5: LIQUIDATING SERVICE AGREEMENT
INLAW and the client perform liquidation procedure for legal service agreement and completely pay the service charge.
OPTIMAL SOLUTION – COST SAVING are the criteria to evaluate the quality of our business license service.