In intellectual property rights registration sector, INLAW provide these services:
- Invention registration (according to Law on Intellectual property or PTC Agreement)
- Industrial designs registration
- Marks registration (in Viet Nam or foreign countries)
- Geographical indications registration
- Designs of semi-conducting closed circuits registration
- Copyrights registration
- Plant varieties rights registration
- The subject matter of industrial property rights transfer agreement registration
STEP 1: RECEIVING THE SERVICE REQUIREMENT
INLAW’s lawyer contacts, communicates with the client to understand their requirement and get information, related document.
STEP 2: LEGAL CONSULTANCY
INLAW’s lawyer consult about:
- Protected conditions
- Protected holders and entities
- Protecting content, scope and duration
- Intellectual property rights limitation
- Protecting registration procedures.
STEP 3: SIGNING THE SERVICE AGREEMENT
INLAW and the client sign a legal service agreement after agreeing with working scope, duration and service charge.
STEP 4: IMPLEMENTING
INLAW’s lawyer performs work that are unified in legal service agreement, comprise:
- Preparing legal document
- Representing clients to submit the document.
- Following the processing of document resolution.
- Presenting and supplementing the document for the license authorities when having requirement
STEP 5: LIQUIDATING SERVICE AGREEMENT
INLAW and the client perform liquidation procedure for legal service agreement and completely pay the service charge.
OPTIMAL SOLUTION – COST SAVING are the criteria to evaluate the quality of our business license service.